Monday, August 15, 2005

Walking the path...




Ever wondered where you'll find yourself 5 or 10 years down the road?

Have you found the answers to what's your purpose in life?

"What If" may be the biggest cliche but somehow, everyone of us at some point in our lives,would have asked ourselves "What if I had not done this..." or "What if I had not met..."
Sometimes, we find those answers. Sometimes, we don't.
According to the Celestine Prophecy, everything happens for a reason. And there is a reason to everything.
Ultimately we will realize that we are spiritual beings living in a spiritual world - a world that is precisely designed for the discovery and implementation of our most inspired dreams. Each of us must discover our personal mission and the synchronistic process that can guide us forward.

As my journey unfolds, I am led forward by mysterious coincidences. I find myself in Charlotte, North Carolina. Two years ago, I did not even know this city exists. Sometimes, I ask myself "why Charlotte"? Obvious answer to that for me would be because I married the man who now lives in Charlotte! But if I look deeper within that question, I would have to ask myself "why this man? " "What brought us together?" "Is it fate?" "Is it geology?" or "Is it a prophecy".

I guess all I really need to do is just live my life and be as present as I can be. We can add something positive to whatever experience we participate in, and we can trust that our needs will be met when the time is right. We will be in the right place at the right time - either to further our destiny.. or to complete what we have come to do.

So here I am in Charlotte, the largest city in North Carolina, and the 20th largest city in the United States. As I plod along, I will learn what it is like as a Charlottean
(shar-la-TEE-uhn).

No comments: