Friday, June 20, 2008

The trivets appeareth

I made some trivets using some plain cork coasters that I had bought a long time ago and just sitting aimless in my closet. Since I had not painted for awhile, I decided to decorate the trivets with acrylic paint and sealed it with multiple layers of mod podge and Polyurethane sealant for protection and to make it water resistant.

Lately, I've been addicted to the blue/green/brown combination. I also painted a whole bunch of clothespin in that color but it became really tedious and I got bored doing it. I'd rather stay away from monotony.

Here's what I did :
I've listed them here. And I've sold one yesterday ! :)

2 comments:

Fiona said...

WOW! Seriously especially with the step-by-step demo, Martha in the making. It looks great! If only I had my own house, I'd get some!

Anonymous said...

very pretty!! you got so much talent!!!