Monday, March 02, 2009

It's snowing in March!

Big flakes started falling down from the skies around 6.30pm last night. And by 9pm or so, we had a nice good layer of snow to play in. I think we got around 4-6 inches of white snowman material snow.
So Jason and I put on our snow gear and went out to play.

This is Jason's snowman.


And me making a snowangel

This morning, as I was taking my packages out to the mailbox, I slipped and fell on the icy road. Nothing bad. Just bruises and scratches on my knees and palm. I was mentally telling myself not to fall as I was walking down the walkway and the next second, whooosh...splat. Clumsy me.

5 comments:

A Flea's Life said...

You look so cute as a snowangel!
Be careful with all the balletdance when the snow is melting. I totally understand the dancing around.

Bern said...

I was rather embarrassed. There was a bunch of teenagers having a snowball fight and they all stopped and stared for a minute while I did my silly snow dance.

A Flea's Life said...

Hehe.. They were prob wondering what new dance it was?

Anonymous said...

I love snow even I have not seen yet in my life.

I love to see in Boston where my father used to live.

Wichan Jaruensook

Vincent Vincent77 said...

I love snow!!!

Wichan Jaruensook

Chiang mai