Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Kids N such

My nephew had his first Christmas concert yesterday. All of us went to see the boy in action. I spotted him right away in the second row with a reindeer hat. The song started. The boy would not sing. Instead, he gave a big yawn, dug his hands into his pockets and took out a piece of tissue to wipe his nose. Then yawned again.
Another song started, and he still would not open his mouth. And he yawned again.
Then, the kids were given some instruments. Cooper got drums. And he happily played away.

Jason brought home some Christmas goodies from work too. His boss had made some gingerbread cookies, cranberry cookies and pinwheels. That's the prettiest ever gingerbread cookie I've ever seen!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...the gingerbread in the middle looks like of evil to me.

Fiona said...

yeah i agree! and the other too look pretty daft -- they look good, but daft.

Bern said...

I like the clothes they have on!