Saturday, January 20, 2007

The theraphy

While my parents were enjoying themselves in sunny California (ok, maybe not so sunny right now), shaking hands with Mickey and coming face-to-face with dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, I am succumbing myself to a 3rd degree treatment for loneliness.

And the treatment you ask? -----------> Turning this pile of plastic bags into ......

...........


THIS!!!
So am I crazy yet? Even just a little maybe?
Crazy or not, I call this a pretty healthy pastime. It could be worse.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... does this new treatment involve repeated trips to Columbia by any chance? :)

Anonymous said...

You can come over and work on mine... they have taken up my entire coat closet. I'm going to start asking for "paper" next time I go to the grocery store!

A Flea's Life said...

cousin!
maybe u can get some extra income for an upcoming trip by volunteering to do this for all your neighbours?
hugs!

Fiona said...

totally NOT a crazy thing! My mum makes me do that to plastic bags too...very practical space-saver / recycling activity!

Bern said...

Now all those darn plastic bags fit neatly into that tiny plastic holder in our tiny pantry. It was becoming a pet peeve.
Ahhh.. I feel so much better.

Columbia? haha, Brian.

Jason said...

I keep telling her that the recycling barrel at the grocery store doesn't care if they are folded or not. She won't listen.

Bern said...

I know they don't care if it's folded. It's just therapeutic to fold them.

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious!!!! i am speechless!