Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Did the Grinch steal my Christmas?

It's only 5 days to Christmas. Less than a week!

So, I've had all the presents wrapped, Christmas cards mailed, the tree is up, stockings hung and some impulsive need in me made me hang blue ornaments on the dining room chandelier this year. Christmassy table cloth and table napkins are set up and wreath hanging outside front door.
I've been enjoying (too much) eating truffles and survived three wonderful parties which I truly enjoyed. I've watched a bunch of 4 year olds sing and dance at a Christmas concert in school which was so cute and helped put together a gingerbread house and I've watched atleast two old Christmas movies on TV.

Christmas has always been my favorite time of year.

Then why am I still not feeling it this year?

1 comment:

Jason said...

because you haven't received your husband's Christmas present yet?