Sunday, April 13, 2008

A good dose of penicillin

When one's entire body is achy, one's brains get weary and bodily sensory functions get defective. Or atleast that's how mine works when I've spent the weekend digging up dirt, shoveling, raking, putting down plastic sheeting and messing with gravel.

So what happens when my brains don't function?
I eat moldy bread.

Yuck.

Not on purpose ofcourse. I just did not SEE (sensory dysfunction) the mold on the sides of the bread.

Yuck.

Ten minutes after I've swallowed my last bite of toast, the husband says "Did you check your toast? It has mold all over the sides"

Yuck.

And I had an egg sandwich for breakfast too. Yuck.

Getting diarrhea and tummy ache is not a fun way to spend the Monday.
But penicillin comes from mold, yes?

Still.......Yuck.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Awww. YUCK! That suckS! Hope you feel better!

Bern said...

I was anticipating a good bout of diarrhea but no, I was all good.
So this proves that eating moldy bread is harmless :)