Monday, May 05, 2008

The Master Cleanse - Day Three

The annoying headache finally went away this morning. Strangely, I had to go to the bathroom even before the salt water flush. (Readers, you can just skip to the next paragraph. Am noting this for personal future reference) I guess my body started its detoxification process coz what came out was mucus-like and yellow. No stools.

Salt water flush was easier today.

I wasn't hungry at all like the past two days. But I made the mistake of going too long between the lemon drink because of a one hour meeting this afternoon and felt really hungry and a little nauseous. But the lemon drink fixed that. So it's best to drink that lemon drink every 20-30 minutes so the hunger pangs won't get you.

And a spoonful of that maple syrup will really help to boost your energy level. I hope I won't get addicted to it.

Note : the lemon drink tastes better if you put it in the fridge.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ugh!
I tried to do this last summer, but it made me dizzy. Turns out I was pregnant. Oops!
Luckily I only lasted two days on the cleanse.

Maybe I'll try again later. It's just sounds so fun
Ew.

Bern said...

Not fun at all. Am just counting down the days and seeing some yummy fried chicken at the end of the tunnel.