Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day!!

I know this is probably one of the most overrated days of the year. Every store is trying to sell you some cheesy pink and red heart-shaped stuff. Every restaurant will come up with some fancy menu and make you pay double the price.
Still, it is Valentine's Day, and it is a day to remind us of all who are special in our lives, of being loved and to love.

Husband brought home a box of 8 sake nigiri for lunch. Now, that's love. Nothing pleases his wife more than raw salmon! No need no fancy dinner.

This morning, I left a little handmade giftbag of 4 Atkins snack bars and a handmade card on the driver's seat of Jason's truck, hoping to surprise him and that he will not sit on it.

Tonight I will cook dinner.

And while everyone is out dining, we will go grocery shopping, and watch Beauty and the Geek.

These are the cookies husband brought home from work .His boss makes really good cookies!

This beautiful day ended with me stepping on cat puke. Nice.
And, this is what I wish I could do to the cat

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Nah, Trouble's too classy for that. :-)