Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mortified

Trouble got his haircut at a different groomer today. When he came home, we were mortified. They had shaved off ALL his fur and even his tail and left a little bob at the end.
I am not only mortified but am also really mad that someone could do such a sadistic thing to a cat. Do these people have any common sense at all? Poor Trouble is going to freeze in the cold!
It is acceptable for a poodle to look like a poodle but certainly not acceptable for a dignified cat to look like a poodle! That's just not right. Not right at all.

He looks sick.

My heart just aches when I look at that poor cat.
It really hurts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can they do that to poor Trouble. Make me sad to hear that too.

Sophie said...

Awww...poor Trouble!! Considering how MUCH fur he had, I can't imagine him without...any. Give him a big hug for me, and perhaps a blanket.

Fiona said...

POOR trouble! Sue the groomer I tell you...and give Touble a snack on my behalf. :-)

Bern said...

He's in better spirits now. Probably in better spirits than we are. It still hurts to look at him. So feeble and naked.

Anonymous said...

alamak!! kesiannya. poor thing!!! just keep him warm lor.

eaf said...

Am I the only sicko who wants to see pictures?

I've been hanging around Chris too long.

Bern said...

We can't bear to take any photos of him because he looks so bad.
But here's the style they did :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saveena/267491124/
Its called the Lion's cut. But it looked really bad on him coz they shaved off the fur around his neck too. And he's been losing too much weight so he looks really sickly.