Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's in my burger?

I had an interesting discovery today. Yesterday we went to Sonics and I ordered two Sonic burgers because I had a "buy one get one free" coupon. I couldn't eat them both yesterday so I took one to work today. After reheating it, I took a bite and discovered that it tasted much better than the one I had yesterday. I had bought two identical burgers so it didn't make sense that one would taste better than the other, especially not a leftover burger! I took another bite and discovered an egg neatly placed between the bun and the burger.
I know I was crappy and probably hallucinative last night after slogging 12 hours away at work but I was pretty sure there was NO egg in my burger yesterday. And Sonic do not put a fried egg in their burgers. Now how in the world did I get one in mine?

So I called the husband and told him about my interesting find. And he said he had sneaked that in my burger this morning.

Phew, so atleast I am not hallucinating and am not going mad (yet)

No comments: