Thursday, February 21, 2008

Square head

Every time I feel this need to have my hair trimmed, I get the same old dilemma. Getting a hair cut is not a fun experience because I haven't found a hair salon that I like (yet). And I don't even get one every couple of months or so. My last hair cut was 6 months ago. Yes. SIX months ago. I got that one in Malaysia and I liked it.
Anyways, I decided it was time, and way overdue for a haircut. So I got one today on the way home from work.
I should have listened to my inner gut feeling telling me to walk out of the shop but I did not.
The stylist was somewhat rude. Maybe he had a bad day. But I should know better than to put my fate into the hands of a moody stylist.

Too late.

I came out looking like crap and then I had to pay him for it! And even gave him an obligatory tip! Damn.

I'm glad I did not let him cut my bangs. Or I'll really end up looking like this. Or worse.







1 comment:

Jason said...

You exaggerate. All he did was cut an inch off the back in a straight line. You should have walked out as soon as he snarked off at you, though.