Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bon Voyage

T'was a sad sad night.
Gilmore Girls ended last night. Lorelei and Rory says goodbye.
Honestly, I was a bit disappointed with the finale. I was expecting something of an Ally McBeal finale, a send off where I could cry my eyes out. I think everything ended rather abruptly and there were no surprises.
I was also hoping Dean and Jesse would make a short appearance, but no.
No Christopher, and no Mrs Kim too!

Wow, I have been watching this TV series for the past 7 years!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the ending was alright. I mean, it was a bit rushed, but what the heck. I'm happy Lorelai ended up with Luke, but I was really really really rooting for Logan & Rory. I would have preferred an ending where she goes with him to California. Whatever will I do on Tuesday nights now?

Bern said...

I know. I'll be having serious Gilmore withdrawal symptoms. Tuesday nights will never be the same again.
I was actually hoping Luke would surprisingly propose to Lorelai ! But I'm still glad they ended up together.

Anonymous said...

I thought he would ask her to come with him on his boat trip. Since he didn't, I'm going to pretend that's how it ends :)