Sunday, August 26, 2007

The bleh Sunday

Started out as a bleh Sunday for me. So I drove 30 miles to nowhere and back and felt a little better.
Then I got a call from my friend, Fiona, who just arrived in Denver to do her post-grad and we chatted for a bit and that totally made the bleh mood go away! Friends are the best medicine!
And I'll be here for her when she needs a friend.

Here's my Life-as-it-is Sunday:

Your Last Meal: Shitake mushroom sushi roll
You'd Rather Be: On the mountain
The Future: Unknown
Creature That Freaks You Out: Lizards
Currently Feeling: Lonely
Most Recent Purchase: Superfood Juice
Thinking About: Vacation
Your Keyboard: black
Your husband is: On his computer
What You Like for Breakfast: Fried eggs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better. I want to know what is Superfood Juice? Is that like Miracle Grow for people?

Bern said...

I wish it was a Miracle Grow for humans. I sure could use some.

It's this :
http://www.odwalla.com/product1.asp?p=beverages&id=18

Fiona said...

Awww. You're welcome...and thanks! :-D