Friday, September 07, 2007

My Friday

I am compelled to give a detailed account of my Friday.

8.08am : Check emails
8.30am : Work
9.30am : Filled up cat's bowl
9.32am : Work
11.00am : Vacuumed
11.35am : Cleaned up cat puke and accidently touched some puke. Gag. Curse cat.
11.38am : Continue vacuuming
11.50am : Take thrash bag out.
11.52am : Work
12.00pm : Husband comes home for lunch
12.15pm : Mother-in-law and Cooper comes over
12.45pm : Husband goes back to work
1.00pm : Mother-in-law, Cooper and me go out for lunch at Trails End. It was good!
1.30pm : Susan and Wrenn joins us.
1.45pm : Susan and the boys leave.
2.00pm : Mom-in-law drives me home.
2.15pm : Get mail from mailbox /Check email / surf web (I sign off early from work on Fridays)
2.40pm : Listed an item on eBay for the first time
3.00pm : Watched the Soap that I recorded earlier (I am shamelessly admitting that I watch All My Children)
4.00pm : Watch Oprah
5.00pm : Husband comes home
5.30pm : We go for sushi!
7.45pm : I look outside and saw that a big box of Zoysia grass that we ordered a few weeks ago had arrived.
7.48pm : Husband and I unpack the plugs (they come in sheets like sod)
8.20pm : Mentally cancelling all weekend plans because we will be slaving away planting grass plugs!

I don't think I'll be doing anything else tonight so I'll post this now.

Oh.. Happy Birthday to me!..I plan to go count my grey hairs tonight at 9.15pm or so..and I'll be proudly wearing this sticker on my shirt tomorrow :)

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Awww how cute the signatures! :-)

Sounds like a relaxing day! Hope it was a good one. :-D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again!)

Freebird said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm setting my blog to private. I noticed you sometimes stop by to read. Email me if you'd like to continue. :-)

freebird3016@hotmail.com.

Bern said...

Thanks Freebird!

I just sent you an email :)

A Flea's Life said...

Happy Birthday cousin!! Love ya lots!!
Such a cute card from the boys!! :)
I called, it rang and then went to voicemail. Hope you got my mssg!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday... your husband is a slave driver. ;)

I'd wondered about "Trails End". So it was pretty good? We'll have to check it out.

Bern said...

Thanks Brian! Yes he is :)

Trails End is one of our favorites. Love the stewed beef or flounder (Friday specials)!
It can get crowded on Saturdays.