Friday, September 28, 2007

Someone will be disowned

Guess who ruined our much-awaited Friday ?

TROUBLE!!

Jason jumped out of bed this morning because he had the feeling that the cat was about to pee. Between the two of us, Jason is the one who can read the cat's mind. Partly because the cat has been in his life for 14 years.

And he was right.
But he was too late to stop the cat from doing so.

We saw the cat had already gotten into his position and was peeing on my dress!!! I looked with eyes half closed. Oh No.. its THE DRESS!!! The bridesmaid dress that I wore to my cousin's wedding. The dress that I had just brought back from the dry-cleaners and was going to return to my sis-in-law.
I was mad. Really mad. And I still am.
That cat is so not coming into the house today. He'll have to find someone else to feed him and tend to his princely chores.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

OH NO!!! Not the dress!!! So how are you getting it out? It will come out right?

Bad Trouble! But that is one cute picture!! :-D

Bern said...

Since that dress can only be dry-cleaned, I'm not sure if the pee smell can be totally removed.

Worst case scenario.. chop the bottom part of the dress off.