Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by delapetite
Well, actually I asked for it. I'm such a slave to this kinda crap.
So, here goes....

What was I doing 10 years back:-
Left K.L and started working in Mahkota Parade in Melaka.
Bought my first car.
Bought my first HP computer.

What I was doing ONE year back:-
Planning our wedding!!! Started wrapping our wedding favors.
Contemplating when to quit my job and when to give up my apartment
Working on my immigration paperwork

5 snacks that I enjoy:-
-"PoPo" fish crackers
-Macadamia cookies
-Pistachios
-Roasted chestnuts
-Rice crackers

5 Songs I Know All The Lyrics Off My Head Right Now:-
-If by Bread
-Smile by Rod Steward
-Looking Through the Eyes of Love by Melissa Manchester
-Never Been to Me by Charlene
-Part of your World from The Little Mermaid

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire:-
- Travel!!!
-Invest in bonds and properties
-Fly home to Malaysia three times a year!
-Share the moolah with the family
-Donate to a children's fund

5 Bad Habits: -
-Being aloof
-Scratching my head and looking for split-ends
-Being a worry-wart
-Acting like a neat freak eventho I can be sometimes a slob
-Not admitting that I have a bad habit when hubby points it out

5 Things I Love To Do:-
-Taking walks in the mornings
-Getting my hair washed at the hair salon and a massage
-Inventing something in the kitchen
-Just lazing around with a good book
-Cycling

5 Things You Would Never Buy, Wear, or Get New Again:-
-Piercing my ears or any parts of my body
-a G-String
-An iPod
-a cactus
-a Cat

5 Favourite Toys:-
-The PC
-My Videocam
-My Sony Digicam
-My Samsung cellphone
-The remote control

Then select 5 people to pass this on to:
I know you guys would probably hate doing this.. but we'll see how many would actually do this :)
Browsersnake
Furball Got her Claws
The Mommy Librarian
Solipsistic
The Austins


5 comments:

Jason said...

Bernie asked me what her bad habits are. I gave her a couple, and she said "I don't do that!!", so then I told her "asking your husband for advice, then ignoring it."

I can't believe she didn't put Nasi Lemak and Laksa on her fav foods!

And her favorite toy is actually Macromedia Director 4.

Wow, do I love this woman!

Bern said...

I didn't think Nasi lemak and Laksa would be considered a "snack"

Fiona said...

snack or no snack -- i put nasi lemak in! i feel betrayed. :-(

Bern said...

Ooops.. Sorry Fio. Nasi Lemak is on top of my list of favorites anytime!!

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh!Can't believe you still like `popo' crackers so much! Really, if you miss those, I'll get you some and pass it and `bin-bin' rice crackers to your mum to bring to you when she goes to US. Never knew your childhood tastes could be so strong!