Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hello 2006!!

As the new year dawns, I begin reminiscing events in my life throughout the past years. Lots of changes, big and small, lots of hellos and goodbyes, lots of paths crossed and bountiful memories.
Here are some of my profound memories throughout the recent years , and not so recent years. (not in any order of preference (except the first one that is)) :

(2005) Walking down the aisle with my soulmate

(2003) New Year countdown in Sydney : watching fireworks from Harbour Bridge


(2003) Climbing up Harbour Bridge, Sydney


(2003) Hiking in Alaska's Eagle Lake


(2003) The view of Mount McKinley from a 4-seater plane.. and then puking


(2003) Catching my first fish in Pertang Village


(2002) Making my first snowangel


(2002) Spelunking in Gua Tempurung (Tempurung cave)


(2000) Millenium countdown with my co-workers in Melaka


(2001) Running across a field of mean looking iguanas in St Thomas

And events that I wished I had pictures of!! :-

(2000) Evelyn and I went out with a group of male models that we had a crush on.. and we ended up in a gay bar!

My partner in crime(Felicia) and I pushed our sleeping-on-the-sofa Aunt Annie out of the house on the patio in the middle of the night (sure wished we had taken a photo of that)

Cycling with my dad

Just hanging out and talking with my mom

Cousin and I pulling pranks on her ex-boyfriends

Riding on a motorcycle in the rain

Hiking in Frasers Hill and pulling a dozen leeches off from our body

The International Girl Guides Jamboree

The Charismatic Youth Rally - seeing my mom walk in in the last session

Wendy and I sprinkling curry powder on my 2 sleeping cousins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fav's the one of us pushing our sleeping aunt on her sofa with her sleeping cleopetra style!!

Fiona said...

wow...what wonderful experiences! i remember the fishing experience! :-)