Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bathroom obsession


I've recently developed an obsession with bathroom accessories. I know there are other more important household things that I should pay more attention to but I just can't help oogling at those matching toothbrush holders, soap dispensers etc... Maybe its the mad perfectionist in me to get everything color coordinated. Whenever I step into Bed, Bath and Beyond or Linens N Things, I will automatically walk into the bathroom accessories aisle and spend atleast 20 minutes just looking and looking and looking. Jason has to usually come and drag me away. I was in seventh heaven when I saw the ones that I wanted in Old Time Pottery going on clearance for only $1 a piece!!!
What's funny is that we have no furniture in our house yet, but the bathroom vanity is all ready to welcome our guests!

2 comments:

eaf said...

My mother always (wisely) said that the first thing you take into a new home and unpack is the toilet paper. So it stands to reason that the next thing should be the soap dispenser and toothbrush holder. :-)

Bern said...

I like your mother already :)