Sunday, February 19, 2006

People watching


I admire my husband. He and my father-in-law did one heck of a job today putting floorboards above the garage. All that sweat(in the freezing 43F), splinters and two bleeding fingers converted that room into a cozy storage space.
I felt kinda useless not being able to render much masculine help except to hand them their tools, so I decided to sit by the balcony to drink in some sunlight to get some warmth. We do not have any heat in the house yet and my nose felt like a block of ice cube ready to fall off. We are also anticipating Sleet and Ice tonight according to the weather forecast.
The balcony gives me a good view of everybody walking by the house. I saw atleast 4 owners walking their dogs and letting their dogs poop in our yard and not having the courtesy of picking up after their canine pet. If only I had a water gun with me, I would've shot that creature with purple paint.
I also witnessed 5 people jogging and two of the men spit right into our yard. I thought only people from China would do that.
So if our grass is greener than everyone elses', you know why.

No comments: