Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Encounter in the loo


Today, as I walked into the ladies restroom at work, I bumped into a guy who seemed nonchalant that he was obviously in the wrong restroom, which made me wonder for a second if I was the one who made the mistake. But that's not possible. You see, to enter any of the restrooms in the office building, one has to type in a given code on the door before the restroom doors would unlock itself. The ladies' restrooms and men's restrooms each have a different 3-digit code.
So it would be difficult for one to make a mistake of entering the wrong restroom, not unless it was a deliberate mistake. Even for one who is as blur as I am on somedays, it would still be impossible to enter the wrong room. And that guy must've known the code for the ladies' room. And he did not look like he was going to clean or replace toilet rollls either. So it boils down to one solution... a toilet hacker in the lurk!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O toilet lurker?!? Gosh, mabbe he's there to steal "tai foo", make sure u have got an extra pair.

Bern said...

Choy!

Fiona said...

what is tai foo? btw, shouldn't the sign read 'women's toilet'? Or is my english screwed up? :-p

Bern said...

Tai Foo = panties

I got the sign off some Korean website i think. Ha!

Fiona said...

ahhh no wonder -- btw you've been tagged (again, iknow!)

A Flea's Life said...

who is that thinking of tai foo while one is sitting on the toilet bowl... aiyo... sure hope it's a gal that's thinking of this! hahah.
ps- here's a tip :got easier ways to steal tai foo mah!

Bern said...

Hah, And I thought that anonymous Tai Foo person was my cousin!!:)

Anonymous said...

Yo B,

The anonymous "tai foo" person is not your cousin, but its someone u know back in Malaysia. Ha ha ha ha.

Bern said...

I am guessing Philip Chong!

Anonymous said...

She scoresssss....2 points.
KA-CHING!!!! Wah pandai la u, how did u guess?