Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's Tagging time again!!

Ok, I've been tagged by Fio again.

Four jobs you have had in your life: (Hmm.. I've had more than 4 actually so I'll just list them all!)
1. Waitress in Pizza Hut

2. Bookshop Assistant
3. Executive Assistant
4. Senior Marketing Executive
5. Department Coordinator
6. Sales & Marketing Information Developer

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Meet Joe Black

2. Sound of Music
3. Indiana Jones (all of them)
4. Somewhere in Time

Four places you have lived:

1. Kuala Lumpur
2. Petaling Jaya

3. Melaka
4. Charlotte,NC

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Desperate Housewives

3. Most anything on FoodTV network
4. American Idol

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. USA (Alaska, St Thomas, L.A, Vegas, Atlanta, New York)
2. Sydney
3. Seoul

4. Hong Kong

Four websites I visit daily:
1.
www.mail.yahoo.com
2. www.gmail.com
3.
www.blogspot.com
4.
www.foxnews.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Nasi Lemak
2. Eggs
3. Sushi
4. Spaghetti

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back home with my family and friends
2. Getting a facial and a massage
3. On a beach
4. On a deserted lake with views of snowcapped mountains

Seven friends who I have tagged that I think will respond
(Well, I will not list names but whoever who reads this post consider yourselves tagged! ha!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernie,

Am I the first to be "Tagged" as one of the "Seven"

Hahahaha....this is surely the best way to keep myself updated with you. Hugs !!

Bern said...

Yes! Congrats! You are the lucky first one to be tagged!! haha

Fiona said...

good move putting the pix! :-)

Jason said...

I'm hurt. She forgot Koh Samui, our honeymoon destination!

Chris said...

D'oh! Been tagged. I'll try to get around to it sooner or later.