Sunday, October 29, 2006

Crepes I shall dream tonight

Little did I know that I would be standing 3 straight hours in the kitchen making 48 tiny crepe quiche lorraines this evening. Quiches that Jason will bring to his Halloween breakfast party at work tomorrow morning, along with his pumpkin. I'm glad my mom is here to help me, because making tiny crepes takes up so much time. After the crepes were done, I placed them into tiny muffin molds and filled it with the egg batter, bacon, hard boiled eggs and cheese, and baked them. Batch by batch. by.batch. (because I only have one darn silicon muffin tray).
All said, I still enjoy being married to my wonderful husband. The same man who said the quiches were only "quite nice". He is right now watching his football game with my dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo. :)

Anonymous said...

I came across a unique, fully automatic crepe machine that's fascinating to watch and it makes all sizes of crepes and pancakes. Your readers may find it interesting to watch. I found it at www.lilorbits.com /uni

Ema

Bern said...

Thanks Ema. Will check it out. I bet its a fancy machine.

Sophie, I think so too.