Saturday, June 30, 2007

Another one of those Friday nights

I could not sleep last night. I do not know if it has anything to do with going to a party on Friday night. We went to Jason's co-worker's place for a summer kick-off party. It rained so it was indoors instead of a campfire-like party in their beautiful backyard. (They have a jacuzzi on their patio, for crying out loud!).
Everyone was very nice and pleasant and there were no crazy stories or gossips about bosses or other co-workers, so there was no reason I could not sleep. Besides, the dinner was absolutely yummy and there was a Chocolate fountain for dessert!! And my creative skills probed me to dunk a chocolate peanut butter hazelnut cookie in the fountain. That was probably one of the best decisions I ever made for today.

So I'm up now at 6.30 am, writing this post and editing videos and compiling photographs, which will probably end up on YouTube. And it will probably be cheesy because of the lack of sleep.

Phillip and Selena will be driving up this morning and spending the weekend at our place. Oh, that reminds me.. I better go put some towels in the guest bath.

No comments: