Sunday, April 23, 2006

Meme-ing

Ok, Fio, I'm stealing this! :)
Melissa explained to me that
"Memes are questions you see on someone's blog that you take back to your own and answer. Someone sees the questions and your answers on your blog and takes them back to their own"

So here's mine....

My ex has the ability to make me laugh till I cry. He is thinking of getting a Boston Terrier and he can buzz his own hair. I've been told that dogs resembles their owners. Hmmm...

Maybe I should quit my job and stand at the corner of a stoplight holding a sign saying "Desperate and hungry. Need a dollar for sushi".

I love listening to people talk about their travel adventures. A well-traveled person who has seen so much of this world and yet at the same time incredibly down-to-earth possess a unique gandhi-like aura about them.

I don’t understand why some people tend to borrow things and not return them and I don't understand why that affects me so easily.

I lose interest in a converstion when someone starts bragging.

People say I’m generally a shy person. This may also mean I'm unapproachable and aloof because I don't make small talks easily. I am trying to make the effort to talk to people more now. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes not. I guess it also depends on the reaction I get from the other party. It's a two way traffic.

Love is a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection.

Somewhere, someone is sitting on a potty.

"I will always love you" is not exactly the best thing to hear. It is usually a prelude to a goodbye.

Forever is eternity and beyond.

I never want to be so caught up in my daily life that I forget the little things that really matters .. a beautiful sunset, the smell of rain, the rustling of leaves, the smiles on peoples' faces and the sound of laughter....

I think the current US President has too much ego and his upper lips are too thin.

When I wake up in the morning I want to go back to sleep again and wish it was Saturday.

My past makes me what I am today. Sure, I have made mistakes but I have no regrets. It has been a wonderful ride even with all the bumps and falls.

I get annoyed when I get my period. And I really hate it when it comes when I am about to go on vacation, or hiking or caving or doing outdoorsy stuff.

Parties are for a change in routine and people watching. But it is a pain in the ass having to clean up before and after the party.

My dog is dead. Poppy was an important part of my life and I am glad our paths crossed.

My cat is Trouble. That's his name. So go figure. Trouble is my husband's Maine Coon. Being a dog person, I am slowly growing to like this cat, which is a big achievement and bewilderment.

Kisses are the best when you’re in love.

Tomorrow, I have to work! Ugh

I really want to retire soon and work on little projects, have an art studio, sit on the balcony and paint all day, listening to the birds chirping and not have to worry about deadlines and work emails.

I have low tolerance for people who act like helpless dumb bimbos and utilise their flirting skills to get their way in life. I want to throttle them. But more so, I cannot tolerate men who fall for that.


5 comments:

Fiona said...

Very nice! I love your 'I love' answer..couldn't agree with you more. How come Mel never explained to me what MEME is!? Hmmm?! :-D

Anonymous said...

can you send this to me please!!! i love it. very bad with technology lah.

She Speaks said...

Fi, my explanation is in my comment box. That's where Bernie got it from. Aiseh...

I love ALL your answers! Funny & poignant :)

Bern said...

Sharon my dear... copy and paste lah..
But no worries, I'll email you. can't wait to read YOUR answers! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you. i didn't know i can copy and paste. see that is how bad i am.