Thursday, August 24, 2006

Living the evening alone

I finally applied for a library card at the library that is closer to our home. Something that I have been meaning to do for months since we moved to Stallings. The library wasn't as big as the one that I used to go to in Mint Hill, but nevertheless it was nice and cozy. I took my time browsing aisle by aisle as I had the whole evening to myself. Jason has gone to the Panthers game with Brian. I borrowed Dorothea Benton Frank's Sullivan's Island and a DVD, Boys Don't Cry. Another movie that I have yet to watch.

And I feel like making an appie pie now because we have plenty of apples in the fridge. I think I'll do that, and then ride my bike, and come home and plop myself infront of the TV with a nice cool drink, eat some apple pie and watch Boys Don't Cry.

Update : Maybe eating apple pie wasn't such a good idea. I finished half the pie instead of dinner. Now I feel sick in my belly.

1 comment:

Bern said...

True.. true.. we should have had our very own girl's nite out while the men watched football! Oh well.