Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, honey!!

It's Jason's birthday tomorrow. Everybody wish him a Happy Birthday!
I had the honor of pissing my hubby off a day before his birthday. I mowed the grass! You know how he hates me mowing his lawn. Well, not only did I mow his lawn, but I also lost one of the screws from the handle of the lawnmower. It fell off while I was mowing. I did managed to find the knob on the grass but the screw was nowhere to be seen. I spent 30 minutes looking for it but no luck. Without that darn screw, the handles are broken and it won't be possible to mow the grass. So husband is pissed that I broke his lawn mower.
I tried looking for the parts online but it is only available through their appointed dealers. And none of the dealers are near our house. (And I don't think eBay has it either)
Sorry hon!
Good news is... you don't have to mow the grass for awhile.. and you won't have to hear me grumble about it :)
Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, he'll get over it. Your intentions were good, and you were just trying to be helpful.

Happy B-Day Jason!!!