Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Our wonderful jar

I made a job jar tonight :)
Remember when I was so bored last weekend that I almost died of comatose? Well, hopefully that won't happen again this weekend or ever again.
So I'm filling our job jar with things to do. Yes, notice I said OUR job jar. Oh Jason will be so happy..haha. His evil mean wife will make his weekends oh-so-interesting with lotsa things to do. Things he loves so much.. like mowing grass, washing the bathrooms, yard work, folding laundry.. etc.. you know, "fun" stuff like that. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put 'em to work I say! Hopefully your jar won't end up like the infamous chore hat.



"..that was a practice"

Jason said...

I suggested this, so don't let her dupe you into thinking this was her way of getting back at me for being too relaxed last weekend.

This is actually my way of getting back at her for whining about being bored.

Bern said...

Knowing Jason.. it probably will end up being a chore hat :)