Sunday, November 05, 2006

A little too early.. but what the heck

We have been looking around for a suitable artificial Christmas tree that is not too fat, has to be taller than me (that's easy to find because I am a shorty), packs small, green... and preferably less than a hundred dollars.
We found one today at Value City for $40. Bought it.
Let box sit in the hallway.
Looked at it again.
Looked at Jason, nodded our heads..and said at the same time "let's put the tree up"
So put the tree up we did.

It's a little too early, no?
I know,I know.. shake your head at us all you want. Crazy people we are.. but heck care.
We have a tree!!!
So, where art thou, Christmas? I think we are ready.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't decorate it, we just assembled it.

Anonymous said...

Early yes... but this gives you ample time to see if it is "cat proof".

I hear there is no such thing.

Bern said...

I was told that when Trouble was a kitten, he used to climb the tree. But he is an old man now :)

Anonymous said...

now you have inspired me to go buy my tree. still have not got 1 for my place since i moved in.

Fiona said...

I think it's great that you have a tree -- it's putting me in the Christmas mood already! :-D

Bern said...

I kinda started wrapping Christmas presents already *sheepish grin*

Fiona said...

wow you *are* fast! I don't even have a list yet!