Thursday, November 16, 2006

No, we did not fall off the face of the earth

Elizabeth just made me realize that November is almost gone. Aunty Patsy just called and reminded me that my last post was dated November 8. I am so behind writing any new posts due to lack of time and the shorter daylight hours doesnt help much either. It's not that I have been too busy to write but the seasonal change and the many festivities around the corner just seems to deplete all my brain power. I need to :
- organize my christmas list
- make a trial Chocolate Chess Pie this weekend and a real one for Thanksgiving. Geez!! I didnt realize that Thanksgiving is next week!! Yay and Yikes.
- write Christmas cards
- send Christmas cards
- look into my vacation days (or lack of) for a trip to Williamsburg, VA in December.
- scout out things to do in Mount Vernon
- start wrapping presents !! (my favorite thing to do)
- mail gifts to Malaysia (and keep my fingers crossed they arrive in one piece this time)

Scroll down to see what we've been up to lately.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

yay! so glad you're back! heard about the storm! Everything ok over there?

Bern said...

Yup, everything ok. Thanks for asking. Just plenty of rain and wind for one night.