Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Why so busy?

We'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach in a few hours. It is a 5 hours drive. My mom, mother-in-law, Uncle and Godma left for the beach on Sunday. Jason, my dad and I will join them there today and stay till Sunday.
I have a ton of things on my list to do before we go and I'm just sitting here not doing anything on the "list". Why? Because I'm supposed to be putting in extra hours of work so that I can make up for Friday's hours.
So, technically, I should be working and running errands and packing my luggage but noooo....instead, I am typing this post. Letting my "list of things to do" get untouched and pile up just drives me crazy... as you can probably tell by my nonsensical rambling.
I'll stop now. Laundry, dishes, luggage, vacuuming and cat beckons me. And I have just a few hours to do all that.
Ohh.. and the cat just puked. Great!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

don't you just wish there were three of you and the real you would be the one chilling out and doing the fun stuff? :-) Oh, have a good one at the beach!