Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Baking a pie and checking it twice

I am making an oooey goooey dark Chocolate Pie for Thanksgiving this year. I made a trial one on Sunday and it turned out edible. (Surprise, surprise)
After my attempt with a Cheesecake last year, I have prepared myself for whatever fate bestows upon me.
Since everyone seemed to like the pie on Sunday, I feel a little more confident now. I am trying out a different recipe for the meringue this time. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed it won't sink.
........... I just timed myself. Took me 2.5 hours to make this pie and to wash up everything. Hmm.. think I'll make something simpler next year.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

ooohh..yum! I lOVE chocolate -- and anything with that...made by Bernie...Hinit! Hint!

Bern said...

Hah.
Happy Gobble Gobble day to you both!

Anonymous said...

want to send me the recipe? looks scrumptious.

Bern said...

I'll email you the recipe, Sharon.