Thursday, November 30, 2006

No boogie this year

Tis the season for parties and merry-making. I just received my 4th party invitation this afternoon. All 4 parties are either this weekend, next Friday or next Saturday. Must be a popular time for Christmas parties. Coincidently, we will be in Williamsburg. So I will be going to neither party. Oh well.....

But wait !!! My friends in Malaysia are having their annual Christmas-do on 23rd Dec. And that party is always a blast. If I start digging a hole through the core of the earth, I might get there in time. Maybe next year. I have a very good reason to go home next year. Someone very close to me will be tying the knot. And I am so excited!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Come home!! :-D

Bern said...

Will be back for the wedding :)

Anonymous said...

Hah hah!! Yay!!!
Looking forward to seeing you nx year!