Saturday, July 29, 2006

Boooorrrrreddddddd

Ever felt so bored that you feel like you are being hit by comatose? You turn on the TV and nothing interest you. So you just stare at the TV like a dullard. And then you start counting invisible specks on the carpet, and feeling more and more like a dullard.

My husband on the other hand is watching an Alton Brown marathon on TV. As much as I like Alton Brown, 7 hours of Good Eats is a wee bit too much for me. Especially since they are repeats and we have watched most of it before. But Jason worships Alton Brown, so that is a different story altogether.

Ok, excuse me, I am going to continue counting the specks on the carpet. If I stare harder, I may just be able to get some sort of enlightenment.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Did you draw that?

Anonymous said...

fantastic sketch. you should do more and sell them.

Fiona said...

it's beautiful! you should so make money from this!

Bern said...

No..no.. I found that on google! I can never draw human forms. They always turn out disfigured.

Anonymous said...

Bored? Or just lazy? I think you've been hanging around Trouble too long :) LOL

Bern said...

Well, I have to admit that I can be extremely lazy sometimes :)