Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lives

Seems like I have nothing new to post about. Is it because I have no life?
Besides the mundane things that happen everyday... sleep, work, eat, talk to cat, nag about the messy kitchen,.. no dramas have been encountered. Perhaps that is a good thing.

On Sunday, I had to say goodbye to my Petunias. They had to make way for the Chrysanthemums. Petunias are now on the small plot on the ground and counting its days. Very soon, they will wither away as the cold takes over.
Its' circle of life will come to an end.

Exactly one week ago, I received an email from a friend that his dad was hospitalized for water retention in the lungs, abdoment and legs. This morning, he passed away. My condolences goes out to the Dawson family.

Jason's GrandAunt Ethelene passed away last Thursday.

Today is also my friend's birthday. Happy Birthday Jacky!!

Today, I find some quiet time for myself to reflect on life. Its' joys, sorrows and mysteries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye gf...don't worry and feel down.
it's just a cycle that we have to go through in life.

you have a blessed and wonderful life..everything is gonna be fine..
don't worry ok...hugs :)

Bern said...

Thanks Mitch!