Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Still sticking around

Just when I thought I was going to get laid off because of all the re-organization and staff movements lately, my boss presented me with my very own business card!! Yippee!! So I guess I'll be sticking around for awhile.
I don't want to jinx it by saying anything too positive, so I'll just stop here.

On a slightly different note, here is my freaky moment. Last night I had a dream about a person named..let's just call her Ms. W. I can't really remember the details of the dream but it wasn't anything bad. And I was pretty sure it was about work.
Anyways, this morning, I received an email from my boss saying that she has just hired a Ms. W for our department. Tomorrow, I'll get to meet her and if she looks like the person in my dream, I'll be really freaked out. Maybe my psychic powers are slowly starting to emerge.

4 comments:

Bern said...

Yeah!! Let's do that!!
I have a big box of cards and I dont know what to do with them. I probably won't have many opportunities to hand them out since I don't have to go out and meet anyone for work purposes.

Fiona said...

i too want to exchange cards with you -- what does it say? and please update us on Ms. W -- does she look like the person in your dream???

Bern said...

Fio, we'll exchange cards when I see you in Feb!:)
By the way, Ms W. does not look like the person in my dream but has the same mannerisms - bold, has a fierce handshake and a don't-give-a-damn-attitude. She doesn't seem very approachable or friendly but it's too early to judge. People always think I'm aloof anyway.

Fiona said...

phew - at least she doesn't look like the person in your dream. Yeah, give it time, she might open up. :-)