Sunday, July 22, 2007

Frantic

Three and a half days to go, and we'll be airborne for 27 hours. This was a frantic weekend (for me atleast). I hate packing. Not so much the packing itself but the "making-sure-I-get-a-gift-for everyone" part. I've been making a list for months now and yet, I still had to make one last shopping trip today. I am hoping I did not miss anyone out.
We have 2 big suitcases, one big box and one smaller suitcase, and 2 carry-ons. The box and 2 suitcases are mainly just gifts.
I am just bringing 5 days' worth of clothes and I plan to do some clothes shopping in Malaysia since the mega sale is on and I miss the stuff at MNG and Miss Selfridge and U2.
It is just almost impossible to find a dress that fits me here. We went shopping last week and I walked into atleast 12 different stores and none of the dresses would fit. Not that I like wearing dresses much but when an occasion calls for it, I get worried because I have no dress!

I am also trying to clear up stuff at work but everyone is trying to dump more work on me before I go on vacation. And I have to call in to some meeting right before we leave for the airport. How nice...not!

Poor Trouble has been sulky since we got out those suitcases. And he cries when he sees it.
I guess cats have feelings too. Thankfully, Jason's parents will drop by occasionally to look in on Trouble.

We have also assigned our neighbors to get our mail for us and another neighbor to feed Trouble.

I think we should be all set.

Boy, I'm tired already and I'm not even on the plane yet!

3 comments:

Fiona said...

yay! can't wait till you're back in KL!! :-D alamak -- bring Trouble along lah!!!

Bern said...

Can you imagine us bringing Trouble to Malaysia??

Fiona said...

yes i can! hahaha