Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Window shopping

Last week, we saw the new Hyundai Elantra on the road and it looked really nice so tonight, after dinner, we decided to drive to the Hyundai dealership to check it out since we did not have anything else to do.
We tested it and drove around and I must say I am impressed! It is much more silent, smooth, more horse power and the doors are solid. It is a little wider than the old one. The interior has also improved. But what caught my attention is this little hook on the passenger side at the bottom that pops up and you can hang your handbag/purse there. Now, that is one smart invention because my bag always falls over when I take a left turn and I end up dumping everything out on the car mat and I have to grope around looking for my cellphone and office doorpass under the seat.

But we are not ready to trade in my blue thang yet.

No comments: