Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Last Supper? Hope not

This might be my last post before we board the plane.

We had to go out for dinner last night because we have totally cleaned out the fridge except for a couple of eggs, butter, ketchup, mustard and apple juice, which I don't think can be considered as dinner food.
So we went to our favorite sushi place which we haven't been in awhile and sat at the sushi bar and ordered our usual meal. This time, we also ordered entrees and not just sushis because I had a coupon for a buy-one-free-one entree.
While waiting for our meal to arrive, the sushi chef surprisingly handed me two fresh slices of sake (raw salmon). Ahh.. pure joy was written all over my face.
Rule for the day :"Make your customers happy by remembering what they like to eat and feed it to them!"
It sure made my day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and tell your parents hello from the three of us!

Bern said...

My parents say Hi too!:)