Sunday, July 15, 2007

Trouble got jabbed...maybe

I took a moaning whining cat to the vet yesterday for his rabies jab. The poor cat didn't know where he was going to and he probably thought I was taking him to some foster home because he had just seen me put two luggages and filled two boxes in my room. (He cried when he saw the luggages)

The vet assistant took his weight but Trouble refused to get his photo taken. Kept turning his head away from the camera. Then she told me to wait outside whilst she took him inside for the doc to give him his jab.

Less than 5 seconds, she brought Trouble out again and said it was all done.

I did not see it and I did not see a doctor. So I don't know for sure if Trouble had actually received a jab.

Anyways, being trusty, I paid and left.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I would take Trouble out anytime -- if you needed me too. :-)