Friday, July 14, 2006

*&$ @#$%

We arrived home in Charlotte pretty late. The traffic leaving Atlanta was horendous. I left my car at Jason's office on Thursday since we drove a rental car to Georgia. But when we got to his office tonight, we realised that someone had broken my car window. It looks like that person smashed it with a bottle. The car wasn't broken into. I checked my tires. It was fine.
So I drove my car home and Jason drove the rental car. And we can only call the insurance agent on Monday and get the job done on Monday.
I am tired. I am pissed.

3 comments:

Jason said...

That isn't the actual picture of her windshield, by the way. Hers is not that bad, but it does need replacing.

eaf said...

Holy crap! I was going to say... that looks terrible!

Bern said...

Glad the crack was more towards the passenger's side so the view wasn't obstructed and I could drive the car home. It might not look as bad as the photo but it was still a big spider-web crack.