Sunday, July 16, 2006

Those lazy, hazy (uncrazy) days of summer

Inspired by Elizabeth, I spent the entire weekend scrapbooking. I was working on our wedding scrapbook last year and stopped when I got a job in December. I told myself I have to finish this project before our one year anniversary but procrastination got the better of me. So yesterday, I gathered all my scrapbooking materials again and resumed my project. Looking through all the photos made me nostalgic. It also made me realize I married such a wonderful man. Not that I didn't know that when I married him. Oh the wedding was so much fun, but I'd never want to go through all that again. I was close to being a bridezilla.
This weekend was all about recharging batteries, nesting , do-as-you-please and being lazy.
I stayed up till 2am last night reading a soppy Nora Roberts novel until the cat insisted I turn off the lights and go to sleep. I think I'll just spend the rest of the Sunday reading in bed and sipping green tea and munching on pringles potato chips. Ahh..Heaven!
Oh wait, I have to remember to nag the husband about mowing the lawn or end up doing it myself. Well, the do-as-you-please Sunday is coming to an end. The bubble of fantasy bursts.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hey i see me in one of the pix! cool! :-)