Thursday, July 13, 2006

On the road again... One more time

We'll be driving to Conyers, GA after work this evening. Jason has to be there to oversee an installation and since tomorrow is a Friday and I only have to put in a couple more hours of work, I figured I could just take my laptop and work from Georgia.

Yahoo Maps says it will take us 4 hours 12 mins (269.7 miles) and Google Maps says it will take us 5 hours 20 mins(260 miles). Hmm....
Yahoo takes us through Columbia and Google takes us via Atlanta. I am guessing Google takes the traffic congestion in Atlanta into consideration.

I plan to make a stop at MaryJo's (textile warehouse) in Gastonia on the way home to get some curtain lining. I finally received the Indian Sari Fabric that a friend got me from her trip to Vietnam, which I plan to make some curtains out of it. The parcel was sent in February and it finally reached Charlotte after 4.5 months!! It must've taken the slow boat and gone around the world.
Well, better late than never.
In the parcel, were also some Christmas presents that my family sent us. Christmas in July!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
Plz visit:- Punjabi suits