Saturday, May 13, 2006

Being single on a Saturday afternoon

I feel single again today. Being single and alone in a foreign country can be either depressing or exhilarating. So I chose not to let depression concur me. Hell, it's Saturday! The much awaited day of the week!!
I drove to the nursery and pottery center 3 minutes from home. Lately, my panic attacks has revisited, but I know I can deal with a 3 minutes drive. I didn't find the clay cherub I was looking for and ended up buying just a bag of top soil.
The day was still young and I wanted to do something that I haven't done for a long time. So I took out my paint brushes and painted.

Ahh...I feel good.

10 comments:

Jason said...

Wow! That's beautiful, hon! Gotta pick out a place to hang it.

Bern said...

How about in the bathroom :))

Fiona said...

are you kidding?! the bathroom?! It's awesome! you should make this a serious hobby and sell them. I'm SERIOUS! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely painting, Bernie! Took my breath away!

Agree with Fiona. People would buy them! - Melissa

Bern said...

The bathroom happens to be my favorite place to decorate.. haha

Jessica said...

That's a really nice painting. My creative spirit is not quite as refined. sadly.

eaf said...

That is a fantastic painting! What a great outlet for you?

And I think the bathroom is a fabulous place to hang it. After all, there are very few rooms where the walls get someone's undivided attention for a while. :-)

A Flea's Life said...

hey! that's one of the bestest ones i've seen! u should decorate the house with em all!

Anonymous said...

wow! you are good. i can never draw like that in a million years. i am the only one who barely passed arts in srp and spm when everyone else was getting a for it. you should paint more and should sell them.

Bern said...

Thanks, you guys!
I haven't painted since I left high school! Guess I was just feeling nostalgic and my fingers were itching again.