Sunday, May 21, 2006

Poofed and stuffed

The garage sale left us both exhausted and weary. Strange coz there wasn't really much physical labor involved. And we've done more physical work the past few months and weeks moving and getting things organized in the house. I'll just blame it on old age and bad eating habits.

Well, talking about bad eating habits, it was hard to say no to Fudddruckers this afternoon. Sundays always makes us feel hungry, lazy, sloppy with a craving for a hamburger or hotdog. So we ended up at Fuddruckers. The burgers are huge! You order your style of hamburger and put your own fixings on it. I order mine medium rare and I put plenty of warm melted cheese, tomatoes and lettuce on mine. Jason takes all the onions.
And these Fuddruckers people are smart. They put their dessert counter right before the exit.
How can one say no when all these huge delicious cookies and brownies are staring at you. So we had to get a bunch of macadamia nut, peanut butter, M&M and double choc cookies on our way out. And they are just too good!

I'm stuffed. I don't have to eat for a week. Might be time for a vege juicing diet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you stay skinny how...???? I gained 5 pounds just READING your post!! Must be all that exercise you get from mowing the yard.

Chris said...

Fuddruckers... mmmm... I haven't been there in forever.

Jessica said...

Mmmmm Fuddruckers. I miss that place.
Damn middle of nowhere town!

Bern said...

Sophie, yup, you got that right.. and ALL that darn housework.I hate doing housework.(and picking up after my beloved hubby)