Saturday, May 20, 2006

Our First Garage Sale!!

We are having our Neighborhood Garage Sale!!
(More details on Jason's blog)
More than 10 homes will be putting their stuff out for sale.
Look out for Purple and Yellow Balloons on mailboxes. (We did not choose the colors)
Everything must go!!!

Come early!! (That reminds me I'll have to set my alarm clock)
7am - 2pm, Saturday, May 20th
Chestnut Oaks
Stallings
North Carolina 28104

Hmmm... maybe I'll tie a cardboard around Trouble's neck "Kitty needs a good and kind home" :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much would Trouble cost plus delivery? ;-)

Fiona said...

wish I could drop by! I LOVE shopping! ;-D

Bern said...

Sharon, the product is free, but shipping is $50 and handling is probably $250 :))

Anonymous said...

RM1300 for a maine coon. you know your cat well. Trouble will cost a little bit more here. Maybe you should mate him (if not neutered already) and send me his offsprings. He very cute lah.

Bern said...

Trouble is neutered. Even if he's not, I don't think he'll pursue any female cats because he thinks he's a dog and will fight with a cat.qqujya

Jason said...

He doesn't think he's a dog, dear. He thinks he's human.

Anonymous said...

i agree with jason. cats always think they are human and a better one than their owner too! i lived with a few who used to give me 'why you so stupid' look. hahaha