Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Who's going home now?

I liked Elliot's performance a lot. I think he did justice to the songs that were chosen for him but the song he picked was only so-so. Wished he had picked a better song. But I must say when Katharine sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", it gave me goosebumps. The good kind of goosebumps. That was an awesome performance and she was lucky Simon picked the perfect song for her. It gave her the perfect opportunity to show-off her vocals and the arrangement was really good.
As for Taylor, same ol'..same ol'... Sorry but I am getting kinda bored with his performance. I know somehow, people out there will continue to vote for him.

The show just isn't the same without Chris Daughtry!!

It will be a tough call.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

My sentiments exactly!!!! I think it's going to be Taylor and Kat -- although I still want Elliott in. :-(

Bern said...

Based on dialidol.com, Kat and Elliot had really close percentage of calls. I did try to call in for Elliott, but lines were busy for the whole 2 hours.

Jessica said...

I so desperately want Elliot to stay in, but since I don't vote........

I know, I know....
Lashes, wet noodle.