Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday heals

It's the end of the week and Friday is the best cure of all ailments. Woke up feeling much better. Last night I thought I was going to die or wished I had. I had the Mother of all migraines ripping my skull apart. I thought.. Oh Gawd.. maybe this is what the mouse felt like when it went down the garbage disposal or when it was skinned. All those decapitating comments in Jessey's and Chris' blogs were going through my mind. Release the mouse! Release the lizards! Oh no, not the lizards. The lizards can die. No lizards.
My poor Jason was the doting husband. He stayed up and brought me an ice pack for my head. And I could only mumble "Ouch".
And my mother-in-law spent the afternoon with me to give me emotional support. Bless her kind soul.

Since Jason took the day off today, we went to watch Xmen - The Last Stand. Absolutely awesome. If you're going to watch it, don't leave the cinema until the very end. There is a surprise awaiting after the last credits.

It will be a wonderful long weekend. Hopefully.

3 comments:

eaf said...

There is yet another mouse in the pantry. I'll be sure to let you know how it meets its demise. *sigh*

Bern said...

Hector has gone hunting again huh.

Jessica said...

We've been mercifully lizard free since the quadruple homicide. Actually, one of the murdered lizard's fate is unknown, he was knocked unconcious and thrown outside but then awoke and scurried between the deck planks, falling 6 feet to ????
No decapitated body yet though.