Sunday, May 28, 2006

Big things come in small packages

Jason brought home a Disney Pixar Cars poster the other day and we wanted to give it to Cooper, our 3 year old nephew. He's been talking about wanting to see the movie with his daddy. So, on the way home after Carowinds, we stopped by my sister-in-law's place to give Cooper the poster. The little guy was thrilled! He kept saying " I Love it, I Love it" and wanted it stuck on his bedroom wall right away. And he gave us both a big hug before we left.

This morning, my sister-in-law said she woke up at 6am and found Cooper awake in his bedroom looking at his poster on the wall.

Aww..

I'm glad we stopped by yesterday. The little gesture which made his day, made my day even bigger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

children are the sweetest thing!